Monday, July 11, 2016

Summer So Far

Well hello there!  I feel like I need to re-introduce myself.  AWKWARD.  Sorry about leaving you high and dry for a few months there.  Don't worry, you didn't miss much.  Just a lot of selfies.  AND I knocked a few things off my 30 Before 30:

6.  Go parasailing:






16.  Not work during the Summer of 2016:

Hello, neighborhood pool 8-)



22.  Replace our screen door:
The men, hard at work.




I'm also knee-deep in working on making the following happen:

4.  Go on a city Segway tour:

Just six days away!


9.  Finish decorating the "crap room":

The room is completely empty, the ceiling is out, and paint will be picked out this week!



14.  Run multiple "Rock 'n' Roll Races":

I ran the full in Arizona in January and I'm signed up for the half in Philly in September.





25.  Go to a Rangers game at Madison Square Garden:

To which I conned my Dad into taking me...




While I know I won't be able to accomplish all my goals, I'm excited to move them all over to the list of things I get to do after I turn 30.  There are also a couple goals that I decided are not as important to me as they were when I put them on this list last November.  That doesn't mean I don't want them, I just don't know that I'm going to push myself to make them happen in the next 3.5 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment