Thursday, June 25, 2015

PiYo Infomercial Part 3: Hurry Up and Wait

The best way to describe my day was "Hurry Up and Wait."  We hurried up to get our outfits checked, and then we waited.  We hurried up to get our hair and makeup checked, and then we waited.  We hurried up to get our lunch, and then we waited.  All in all, we hurried up and waited for FIVE HOURS until they finally started taping us at 4 pm!  What a trip.









BUT during those 5 hours, I got to meet some of the biggest names in PiYo like Michele Park and I got to meet some really amazing women for whom PiYo changed their lives.  They were Beachbody coaches, PiYo instructors, moms, young women, older women, and so many different shapes and with so many different stories.  It was so hard to not scream from the rooftops (and the Facebook) all about what I was doing, and who I was meeting.  I can't wait to go back and tag all the pictures that were taken!

^^Why am I making that face with Michele Park?!  Am I kissing? Smiling? Sassy? Ugh!


I was also sneaky and got to watch some of the PiYo Master Trainers practice for their Lesson 41 shoot the next day.  Not going to lie... I kind of want to be a Master Trainer on the Talent Team now.



At some point, we were waiting so long for ANYTHING to happen, that Chalene came in (she was not hanging out with us, unfortunately) and said thank you and took pictures with us.  Obviously I video taped it.  She kept looking at me like I was a creeper, but WHATEVER!  It was Chalene!



Finally FINALLY at 3:45, the director took half of us into the group exercise room where there were tons of cameras and lights and people.  We weren't supposed to bring our phones in, but I'm a rebel and a badass now, so I did...


The way the taping worked was that Michele Park actually led the class while Chalene was being interviewed by Maria Menounos.  There were a lot of different cameras:  some on stands, some flying through the air, some being walked around by camera men.  Michele led us through a number of different sections of Drench, which is the workout on the DVDs most like a PiYo Live class.  Michele is an amazing instructor.  Every time they had to stop taping, I wanted to keep taking her class!  It was so much fun to be doing PiYo with so many people who were so good at it!

Eventually we switched out with another group.  Chalene and Maria Menounos were both in workout clothes, but I'm not sure if Chalene showed Maria any moves, since we were in another room.

I ended up having to scoot out a little before filming was over, because I had to get back to LA to catch my 10:30 pm flight home!  I slept like a baby between my layover in Vegas, landed in Philly at 8:20 the next morning.  Not before filming this video in the LA airport:



How do I even close out a story like this one, except to repeat how I began it:  by emphasizing not only the honor and AMAZEMENT at being chosen for something at which I worked so hard and about which I am so completely passionate, but by recognizing how the act of applying for the opportunity and then actually DOING IT, despite the risk and anxiety it presented totally and completely changed my life.

I have never felt more alive, more fulfilled, more passionate, more rewarded, more like a BADASS than ever before in my life.  I want and NEED to help others feel the same, now that I have been through this experience.

I am offering two amazing opportunities to celebrate my one year anniversary with Beachbody, and my new Badass status.

The first is an exclusive PiYo Challenge Group led by me, beginning on MY PiYo one-year anniversary-- Monday, July 6.  This is not your average 21 day Challenge Group.  This will be a full-out 8 week group that will follow the entire PiYo program.  In addition to the group support setting, you will receive one-on-one coaching support with meal plans, modifications and accountability.  There will also be an opportunity to learn some of the most current PiYo combinations from the PiYo Live lessons, since I am a PiYo Instructor!  For this group, I am looking for 15 people who are committed to give this program their all, who will be enthusiastic participants in our challenge group, and are open to trying new things, physically, emotionally, and nutritionally!

The second opportunity is to apply for a spot on my coaching team, Team Fit by Example.  Becoming a coach was the very first REAL risk that I took, and I haven't looked back.  In the last year I have become a better version of myself, both physically and emotionally, made amazing friends, gained confidence in leaps and bounds, found a purpose in my life both by helping others do what I've done. The thousands of dollars I've made doesn't hurt either.  I am looking for people who are looking to claim or RE-claim their Badass status.  I'm looking for 5 people who are passionate, fun, honest, CONFIDENT and ready and willing to try new things and make big things happen for themselves.  If you want more, then I want you to be an example with me!

To apply, fill out the short questionnaire below and I will contact you with more information!  I cannot wait to bring my love of PiYo and my ever-growing confidence to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment