Friday, April 1, 2016

Radishes and Excuses

Blogosphere... I have failed you.

I only posted twice in March and twice in February.  Not only poor blogging practice, but one of my 30 Before 30 was to blog three times a month.  Oops.  I could give you a butt-load of excuses, but that's not my style.  So instead, I start this month anew.  And no, this isn't an April Fools joke.

I'll tell you what is a joke though.  Radishes.

True to form, I waited until the last day of March to try my new food.  Ironically, very similar in appearance to beets (my new food from February), but decidedly MUCH cuter.


I can't say the same for the taste.  I'm not going to sugarcoat it... although I did sprinkle some salt on them before I took a bite.  The first bite was uneventful.  The second bite was gross.






And there you have it!  No fancy recipe, just good old fashion taste-testing.






No comments:

Post a Comment