Monday, January 19, 2015

Never Miss a Monday

Welcome!  I am so excited that you're here!  I hope that this blog will be a place for people to come and find motivation, inspiration and suggestions on how to live a happier, healthier life!  My goal in 2015 is to help as many people as I can reach their health and fitness goals, all while helping myself do the same.  I have so much to share with you about myself and about health and fitness, but I need to take it one step at a time!

As you may have noticed by the tabs at the top, my posts will mainly fall into a few categories, including motivation, recipes and exercise moves and modifications.  I won't post every day, but I will log the posts under their proper tabs, so you can always check back and see if I've written something that you're looking for!

One thing I try to live by is to "Never Miss a Monday."  Why?  Monday is the hardest day of the week!  If you can find the drive and determination to work out, eat right, and think positively on a Monday, there is no reason you can't maintain that standard throughout the rest of the week.

Today is an exciting day for me because not only am I starting on this blogging journey, I'm beginning P90X3, a Beachbody weightlifting program.  This will be the fourth program I am working to complete.  I have also completed P90X, PiYo and Chalean Extreme, and dabbled with T25 and Brazilian Butt Lift.  I am excited to take you on this journey with me.  If you have any questions about any of the Beachbody programs, don't hesitate to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment