Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Wine Wednesday: An Introduction of Me as a Wine Lover

I love wine.  Like, love it.  It started my senior year of college when someone didn't want their giant bottle of Sutter Home Moscato.  I thought, Sure, free booze, I'll take that.  It was delicious, especially with the buttered noodles I ate every night for dinner (LOL).  Since then, my love has grown AND my palate refined.  For our one year date-iversary, my boyfriend (now husband) took me to my first winery.  It was a dreary day and we were the only ones there, so we had a very intimate wine tasting where we learn all about how wine was made, how to drink it, and how to pair it.  Visiting wineries became something that my husband and I love to do together.

I have held back on mentioning it on this blog because I wanted to get a good base with health and fitness posts first.  However, wine is one of my passions, as is figuring out how to incorporate it into my healthy lifestyle.  Here is just a little video about my interest in wine.  I hope you like the video format and I hope to provide a little bit about wine here and there for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment