Saturday, January 2, 2016

Dry January

I'm doing something I never thought I would do...

I'm participating in Dry January.

I'm not going to lie to you.  This is going to be one of my biggest challenges to date.  I love my [almost] nightly glass[es] of wine.  I love the taste of wine by itself and paired with food.  I love the socializing that often comes with drinking.  I love that weekend buzz.

But... I don't like how sleepy it makes me.  I don't like how the buzz convinces me to eat things I shouldn't.  I don't like the dizziness that comes with one too many, the rumbly, uncomfortable stomach and the obvious extra calories.

So I've decided that for the month of January, I will not have a single drink.

Are you interested in joining me?  Do you want to start the year off clean?  Are you looking to jumpstart your health and fitness, reset your liver, or just give yourself a bit of a challenge?

We are starting a PRIVATE group on Facebook TOMORROW, Sunday, January 3 so application is needed ASAP!  Just fill out the form below and I will contact you!


Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment