Monday, February 2, 2015

21 Day Fix Extreme Launch

Happy Monday!  If this isn't motivation, I don't know what is!



21 Day Fix Extreme, the follow up program to Beachboy's BEST SELLING program 21 Day Fix is set to be released in just a few hours!!  Not only that, but it is only available through your coach (that's me) for the next two weeks!  I plan on doing a total review on Thursday of what you can expect with the program.  The image above will take you right to order the 21 Day Fix Extreme Challenge Pack (on sale for $140) WHEN THE PROGRAM IS LIVE!!!  I expect this to happen around noon TODAY!  Keep checking back!


The Program Is Live!!  Order NOW by clicking the image above!

My next Challenge Group starts on March 2 and I can't wait to have you be a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment